Licensed REAA 2008
Grad Dip Bus Stud (Real Estate) AREINZ
Being an independent company gives us the flexibility to adapt quickly to the demands of the market. I encourage free-thinking, ongoing education and innovation by all team members. My door – and my mind – is always open to new ideas.
Read Martin’s Special Lifestyle Block Reports
- Buy a Forestry Block: Grow your own investment!
- Lifestyle Block Assessment Guide
- The Lowdown on Bulls
- Jobs in Ruakaka
- Jobs in Northland Forestry
- Private Sales Are Losing You Money
- Country Schools Northland: why going country will be the best decision you’ve ever made!
- Live the Kiwi dream!
- Northland High Schools with the Country Difference
- Your Guide to Buying a Lifestyle Block – Online Resource Centre
When Laurelle and I formed goodGround in 2008, we had a very clear vision of the future of real estate. It wasn’t the career I had expected after a lifetime of farming and forestry, but once I became a qualified salesperson, I developed a passion for the industry which has never left me.
I pride myself on always being available to listen to clients and customers, whether they’re championing one of my team, making a suggestion for new initiatives, need a helping hand with important decisions, or if they have a concern that needs to be addressed. At goodGround, the grass really is greener, and life is better here!