Licensed REAA 2008
Grad Dip Bus Stud (Real Estate) AREINZ
Being an independent company gives us the flexibility to adapt quickly to the demands of the market. I encourage free-thinking, ongoing education and innovation by all team members. My door – and my mind – is always open to new ideas.
Read Martin’s Special Lifestyle Block Reports
- Lifestyle Block Assessment Guide
- Jobs in Ruakaka
- Jobs in Northland Forestry
- Private Sales Are Losing You Money
- Country Schools Northland: why going country will be the best decision you’ve ever made!
- Live the Kiwi dream!
- Northland High Schools with the Country Difference
- Your Guide to Buying a Lifestyle Block – Online Resource Centre
- Reasons to leave Auckland #2
- Reasons to leave Auckland #1
When Laurelle and I formed goodGround in 2008, we had a very clear vision of the future of real estate. It wasn’t the career I had expected after a lifetime of farming and forestry, but once I became a qualified salesperson, I developed a passion for the industry which has never left me.
The governing principles for myself and my team are the highest standard of ethics, competence and strict adherence to best practice models. To this end, I engaged the company in Best Practice, a real estate-specific management and compliance programme. This has resulted in goodGround Ltd being awarded Best Practice certification, following a compulsory three-year development programme.
I pride myself on always being available to listen to clients and customers, whether they’re championing one of my team, making a suggestion for new initiatives, need a helping hand with important decisions, or if they have a concern that needs to be addressed.
At goodGround, the grass really is greener, and life is better here!