- 42.5ha property features outstanding water
- Six dams (one approx 9 meters deep)
- Water is fully reticulated to troughs in the 16 paddocks via 40mm alkathene
- 110 big rounds of silage cut this year
- Power to disused cow shed
- New cattle yards
The abundance of water on this rural farm block assures you peace of mind even in the worst drought, keeping your stock happy and fully watered. This land grows grass with 110 big rounds of silage cut this year with the room to grow more. This property is in the ideal location being the closest farm block to the Paparoa town boundary.
Too good to miss and priced to sell at $579,000 + GST if any.
Inspection by appointment only | Call Martin Albrecht – 021565682 | View more Northland properties here.