OPEN HOME: 312 Baldrock Road, Kaiwaka
Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th September 2018 12pm – 1pm
Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2018 12pm-1pm
Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd September 2018 12pm-1pm
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th September 2018 12pm-1pm
Stunning 1930’s Kauri Villa
Built in the 1930s this extensively renovated 3-bedroom Kauri Villa is situated approximately 3km from SH1 and is close to Mangawhai and Kaiwaka. It measures 176m2 and is complemented by a separate studio and workshop.
Rural views from the quiet, peaceful grounds include Puke Pohatu, the Brynderwyns and a picturesque private lake. Established palm trees and extensive lush landscaping including numerous manuka trees adorn the property.
This elegant home has all the modern features including a ventilation HRV system, heat pump and underfloor wall and roof insulation. It is also notable for its European influenced interior design.
The studio has been reclad and reroofed and has its own 10,000L water tank and gas califont. A functional kitchenette, shower, composting toilet and 6m x 4m open plan living /bedroom area complete the studio.
Main house additional features include:
- Matai and Rimu polished wooden floors
- Attached garage which could lend itself to an extra bedroom or workspace
- Sitting, dining and open plan modern kitchen with bifold window
- Modern tiled wet room bathroom
- 5m salt water swimming pool, fully fenced with exotic landscaping
- 22,500L water tank with germicidal UV filter
- Main bedroom with external access to deck via French doors
- 2nd bedroom with internal wardrobe
- 3rd bedroom or TV room – wardrobe and window seat
- Separate storage room with external access to fenced swimming pool area
- Extensive wooden deck provides plenty of space for entertaining
- All the original features have been maintained and restored
Should 1 hectare not be enough land, there is the possibility of purchasing an additional hectare adjacent to the property.
Priced at $885,000
Call Shane today to view
Tel: 022 360 4444
Property ID #: GGW11534
Land Area: 1.0001ha