goodGround Real Estate, 3 The Centre, Waipu and 101 Cameron Street, Whangarei
We are looking for great people that want to take their career to the next level and reach their potential in a team environment focused on excellence.
You may not currently be involved with Real Estate but believe you have got what it takes, or you may be an existing licensed salesperson looking to achieve greater success. Either way, we want to hear from you now.
You will have the following:
- Your own reliable transport
- Honesty and integrity
- The desire to build a lasting career
- The willingness to learn
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Good computer skills
- NZ citizenship or hold a NZ permanent resident visa
goodGround Real Estate is a rapidly expanding independent Agency with a successful record. Opportunities for growth and achievement within the company are excellent
We can offer you:
- A structured career path with outstanding support systems
- Open access to all our property listings company wide
- The ability to list and sell property anywhere
- Significant uncapped income stream
- An administrative support team there to help you succeed
- Freedom to grow and achieve your goals
- Exciting and fun loving environment
Even if you are not involved with Real Estate but think you have what it takes, or if you are currently involved in the industry and looking to achieve greater success, please apply in the first instance to Sarah Brown, PA to Martin Albrecht via the online application below.
Please direct your enquiries and applications to: Sarah on 09 432 1077 or firstname.lastname@example.org All applications to include a CV and cover letter and will be treated in the strictest confidence.