A current market appraisal will give you an idea of what your property may be worth in today’s current market. The value of a property is ultimately determined by how much the market is prepared to pay. A buyer will determine this by comparing this property with other similar properties in the area. The fairest way to establish an accurate asking price is to compare similar properties that have sold. Assessment of Property Value:
- Recent sales data from area
- The specific quality of the buildings, the underlying value of the land.
- Current market conditions
- Rating valuation information
- Our expertise and understanding of local supply & demand in the area
Fill out the form on the right and one of our sales specialists will contact you to complete a no-obligation current market appraisal.